Working Student/Intern in Graphic Design (f/m/d)
Berlin / CrossLend
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a student or an intern that has an appetite and flare for powerpoint presentation design and preparing factsheets on demand for our stakeholders here at CrossLend.
What we offer you
- Growth and learning – senior professionals in their field will engage with you, giving you insights into the workings of the entire organisation. So, roll up your sleeves, put your skills into practice and get stuff done!
- Project ownership – this is the chance to up your game and own your own success! In our offices, you’re not a drop in the ocean: you’ll be listened to and your initiatives nurtured
- Healthy teamwork – drive the business forward in a supportive environment, giving your input and galvanising your colleagues while you bring out the best in each other
- Diversity: intellectual as well as cultural – join a welcoming international team of smart and open-minded people, where it’s easy to make friends
- A Personal Development Plan, along with access to dedicated resources to ensure that you can be the best in your role
- Work-family-friends balance – we listen to our employees’ individual needs. Explore some of the additional benefits at the top of our website’s Careers page
What you bring on board
- Currently enrolled in a design-related field of study (graphic, web, industrial, etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- An interest in usability, branding and design theory
- Able to work afternoons
- A potent sense of humor
- Ability to fit into an open and tolerant culture
Bonus if you have experience in:
- Video editing
Why do we need you
- Work closely with the creative, communications and business teams to create pitchbooks, factsheets and presentations
- Assist in designing and quality-checking presentations geared towards investors and industry conferences (animated powerpoints)
- Create and implement charts, data and infographics
- Update outmoded document and presentation templates
- Ensure that our visual brand guidelines are properly applied and maintained across all design channels
Who are we
CrossLend is a digital debt marketplace with a mission to make the European lending and investment ecosystem more efficient, transparent and profitable.
By means of an innovative securitisation solution, CrossLend seamlessly connects originator supply with institutional investor demand, creating uniquely flexible, beneficial opportunities for both. With lenders empowered to lend more and investors able to deploy their capital more efficiently, liquidity is available to flow where it is needed, helping fund Europe’s real economy: a win-win-win situation for all.
Backed by an array of prestigious equity investors from Europe and the U.S., including Lakestar, CME Ventures, Earlybird, ABN AMRO’s Digital Impact Fund, solarisBank and the Luxembourg Future Fund, CrossLend plans to establish a European Debt Exchange.