Working Student / Intern in Communications (f/m/d)
Berlin / Headquarters
Who we’re looking for
An open-minded, communicative, engaged and creative communications student looking to put your studies into practice in a truly dynamic company with an innovative product. You will work closely with our communications manager and will provide communications support for all the projects at CrossLend. You do not need to be a finance expert but the role does require a general understanding of finance.
What we offer you
- Growth and learning – senior professionals in their field will engage with you, giving you insights into the workings of the entire organisation. So, roll up your sleeves, put your skills into practice and get stuff done!
- Project ownership – this is the chance to up your game and own your own success! In our offices, you’re not a drop in the ocean: you’ll be listened to and your initiatives nurtured
- Healthy teamwork – drive the business forward in a supportive environment, giving your input and galvanising your colleagues while you bring out the best in each other
- Diversity: intellectual as well as cultural – join a welcoming international team of smart and open-minded people, where it’s easy to make friends
- A Personal Development Plan, along with access to dedicated resources to ensure that you can be the best in your role
- Work-family-friends balance – we listen to our employees’ individual needs. Explore some of the additional benefits at the top of our website’s Careers page
What you bring on board
- Fluency in German and professional proficiency in English
- Bachelor’s or Master’s student in Marketing/Communications/Journalism or any fields related
- Some experience at a start-up and/or agency is desirable
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, structured and independent working style
- Dedication and commitment in your work output
- Ability to start immediately on a working student basis or internship, and commit for a minimum of 4 months
Why do we need you
- Writing content in German, including marketing materials, press releases, etc., in order to strengthen our brand awareness among our German speaking audience
- Translating materials from German to English, chosen materials upon request
- Providing support in event management, including research, organisation and management globally
Who are we
CrossLend is a digital debt marketplace with a mission to make the European lending and investment ecosystem more efficient, transparent and profitable.
By means of an innovative securitisation solution, CrossLend seamlessly connects originator supply with institutional investor demand, creating uniquely flexible, beneficial opportunities for both. With lenders empowered to lend more and investors able to deploy their capital more efficiently, liquidity is available to flow where it is needed, helping fund Europe’s real economy: a win-win-win situation for all.
Backed by an array of prestigious equity investors from Europe and the U.S., including Lakestar, CME Ventures, Earlybird, ABN AMRO’s Digital Impact Fund, solarisBank and the Luxembourg Future Fund, CrossLend plans to establish a European Debt Exchange.