Working Student in Business Development (f/m/d)
Berlin / Headquarters
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a smart and ambitious student with a strong background in financial and capital markets, able to work independently from day first.
What we offer you
- Growth and learning – senior professionals in their field will engage with you, giving you insights into the workings of the entire organisation. So, roll up your sleeves, put your skills into practice and get stuff done!
- Project ownership – this is the chance to up your game and own your own success! In our offices, you’re not a drop in the ocean: you’ll be listened to and your initiative nurtured.
- Healthy teamwork – drive the business forward in a supportive environment, giving your input and galvanising your colleagues while you bring out the best in each other.
- Diversity: intellectual as well as cultural – join a welcoming international team of smart and open-minded people, where it’s easy to make friends.
- A Personal Development Plan, along with access to dedicated resources to ensure that you can be the best in your role.
- Work-family-friends balance – we listen to our employees’ individual needs. Explore some of the additional benefits at the top of our website’s Careers page
What you bring on board
- You are studying Business with a strong focus in finance and banking
- At least one relevant experience in a related field
- Roll-up your sleeves mentality and ability to work independently from day 1
- A good understanding of capital market economics and finance
- An eye for the quantitative field
- Ambition to make a career and a positive impact within the financial field
- Meticulous style of work and strong eye for detail
- Experienced user of the Microsoft Office package
- Fluency in English
- You have at least C1 in German (PLUS)
Why do we need you
- Support the operations of the Business Development team.
- Adapt to different tasks from day to day – from research and analysis to the creation and refinement of business presentations.
- Manage data with our CRM, entering contacts, organisations and activities.
- Communication support, including organising participation at conferences and trade fairs.
- Perform administrative tasks (such as documenting and archiving paperwork) and work closely with the compliance department
Who are we
CrossLend is a digital debt marketplace with a mission to make the European lending and investment ecosystem more efficient, transparent and profitable.
By means of an innovative securitisation solution, CrossLend seamlessly connects originator supply with institutional investor demand, creating uniquely flexible, beneficial opportunities for both. With lenders empowered to lend more and investors able to deploy their capital more efficiently, liquidity is available to flow where it is needed, helping fund Europe’s real economy: a win-win-win situation for all.
Backed by an array of prestigious equity investors from Europe and the U.S., including Lakestar, CME Ventures, Earlybird, ABN AMRO’s Digital Impact Fund, solarisBank and the Luxembourg Future Fund, CrossLend plans to establish a European Debt Exchange.