Transaction Manager (f/m/d)
Berlin / Headquarters
Who we’re looking for
As a Transaction Manager, you will support the structuring and execution of deals across a range of markets and asset classes throughout Europe. With your proven experience in client and transaction management within banking/finance, you can play a substantial role in creating deal flow on our debt marketplace. You will have a 360-degree view of CrossLend’s product life cycle, when taking over hot and confirmed leads from your ambitious sales colleagues.
No deal is the same as the other. We need you to embrace this variety when joining CrossLend in its vision to create a European capital markets union.
What we offer you
- Be part of a growing team making fast decisions, where you can watch your ideas and actions come to fruition. This is what adds up to time well-spent – not mere billable hours
- Creative ownership – drive the business forward with your ideas, launch projects from the ground up and see them through from inception to completion, giving your input and galvanising your colleagues while you bring out the best in each other
- An opportunity to be the change you want to see: at CrossLend you can use your skills to not only make a good living, but to enhance the transparency of the financial ecosystem
- Diversity: intellectual as well as cultural – join a welcoming international team of smart and open-minded people, where it’s easy to make friends
- A Personal Development Plan, along with access to dedicated resources to ensure that you can be the best in your role
- Work-family-friends balance – step off the treadmill and feel like a human again: our office is all about maintaining a healthy balance between a results-driven work environment and your all-around wellbeing
What you bring on board
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience as a Transaction Manager/Middle Office Specialist at a bank/financial service provider
- A degree in Law/Business/Economics or any related fields
- Full fluency in German and English
- A demonstrable affinity for the FinTech industry
- A profound knowledge of banking and capital markets
- Deal team experience and proven project management skills
- Find pragmatic solutions to complex tasks and processes and making recommendations for action
- Analytical mind matched with strong interpersonal skills
- Embrace working with both our project management system and internal CRM
- Diligent worker and a strong team player
Why do we need you
- Serve as the key figure on the Business Development team, responsible both for the client onboarding and for the execution of transactions
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders such as our Sales, Legal, Analytics and IT teams, in order to facilitate a smooth and efficient onboarding process for our clients
- Manage the deal execution timeline in order to push our deals over the finish line
- Translate business needs into operational and technical processes
- Coordinate due diligence processes with loan originators and investors
- Follow a standardised client onboarding process that can be scaled alongside CrossLend’s business
- Coordination of simultaneous topics such as managing multiple deals, onboardings and side projects
- Report your success to Roman, our Head of Business Development
Who are we
CrossLend is a digital debt marketplace with a mission to make the European lending and investment ecosystem more efficient, transparent and profitable.
By means of an innovative securitisation solution, CrossLend seamlessly connects originator supply with institutional investor demand, creating uniquely flexible, beneficial opportunities for both. With lenders empowered to lend more and investors able to deploy their capital more efficiently, liquidity is available to flow where it is needed, helping fund Europe’s real economy: a win-win-win situation for all.
Backed by an array of prestigious equity investors from Europe and the U.S., including Lakestar, CME Ventures, Earlybird, ABN AMRO’s Digital Impact Fund, solarisBank and the Luxembourg Future Fund, CrossLend plans to establish a European Debt Exchange.