Talent Acquisition Manager (f/m/d)
Berlin / Headquarters
Who we’re looking for
An exceptional talent acquisition manager. You will own the recruiting process from beginning to end and are not afraid of taking recruiting to the next level by thinking outside the box. We’re looking for someone with an appetite for creativity and who can add flavour to our current recruiting process. Last but not least, you bring the latest HR best practices and can instill these from day one.
What we offer you
- Be part of a growing team making fast decisions, where you can watch your ideas and actions come to fruition. This is what adds up to time well-spent – not mere billable hours
- Creative ownership – drive the business forward with your ideas, launch projects from the ground up and see them through from inception to completion, giving your input and galvanising your colleagues while you bring out the best in each other
- An opportunity to be the change you want to see: at CrossLend you can use your skills to not only make a good living, but to enhance the transparency of the financial ecosystem
- Diversity: intellectual as well as cultural – join a welcoming international team of smart and open-minded people, where it’s easy to make friends
- A Personal Development Plan, along with access to dedicated resources to ensure that you can be the best in your role
- Work-family-friends balance – step off the treadmill and feel like a human again: our office is all about maintaining a healthy balance between a results-driven work environment and your all-around wellbeing
What you bring on board
- Recruiting experience, ideally in Tech
- Fluency in English and German
- You master the art of the ‘candidate experience’ through your excellent communication skills, compassion and empathy for people
- You have previously owned the recruiting experience from end-to-end and you appreciate what it takes to create a stellar experience for our candidates
- You enjoy direct searching through channels such as LinkedIn and Xing and you have market industry knowledge on where to best promote our job postings
- Strong interviewing skills – behavioural and technical interviews are part of your daily life
- Experience or interest in finance and tech since this is our world
Why do we need you
- You will take ownership of the entire recruiting process in order to hire the best talent and enable our business
- Working directly with our hiring managers, you will coordinate and lead phone-, video-and on-site interviews
- Steer our hiring managers in the right direction when it comes to sourcing the best talent or for providing training for interviews
- To write beautiful and inspiring job descriptions and other related content
- To organize and actively participate at HR meetups, recruiting fairs, career events, etc. in order to take our recruiting outside the office and promote our employer branding
Who are we
CrossLend is a digital debt marketplace with a mission to make the European lending and investment ecosystem more efficient, transparent and profitable.
By means of an innovative securitisation solution, CrossLend seamlessly connects originator supply with institutional investor demand, creating uniquely flexible, beneficial opportunities for both. With lenders empowered to lend more and investors able to deploy their capital more efficiently, liquidity is available to flow where it is needed, helping fund Europe’s real economy: a win-win-win situation for all.
Backed by an array of prestigious equity investors from Europe and the U.S., including Lakestar, CME Ventures, Earlybird, ABN AMRO’s Digital Impact Fund, solarisBank and the Luxembourg Future Fund, CrossLend plans to establish a European Debt Exchange.