Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
Berlin / Headquarters
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a creative Senior Frontend Developer with strong Vue. js or React knowledge and experience in Fullstack who would like to join our open-minded tech team.
What we offer you
- Be part of a growing team making fast decisions, where you can watch your ideas and actions come to fruition. This is what adds up to time well-spent – not mere billable hours
- Creative ownership – drive the business forward with your ideas, launch projects from the ground up and see them through from inception to completion, giving your input and galvanising your colleagues while you bring out the best in each other
- An opportunity to be the change you want to see: at CrossLend you can use your skills to not only make a good living, but to enhance the transparency of the financial ecosystem
- Diversity: intellectual as well as cultural – join a welcoming international team of smart and open-minded people, where it’s easy to make friends
- A Personal Development Plan, along with access to dedicated resources to ensure that you can be the best in your role
- Work-family-friends balance – step off the treadmill and feel like a human again: our office is all about maintaining a healthy balance between a results-driven work environment and your all-around wellbeing
What you bring on board
- Master skills in Vue.js or React
- Versatility towards backend
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 (SASS/LESS)
- A design-driven mindset
- Experience with building complex components like analytical dashboards or CRM components
- Eagerness to expand your knowledge and passion in sharing your own
- An open-mind attitude towards receiving and giving feedback
- An eye for detail, while always having the bigger picture in mind
- Independency and responsibility, both towards your team-colleagues and with other stakeholders of the company
Why do we need you
- Write new components for our app in Vue.js
- Prepare HTML/CSS Layouts
- Create unit tests for components
- Contribute to the planning of the development roadmap
- Collaborate with backend developers and web designers to improve usability
Who are we
CrossLend is a digital debt marketplace with a mission to make the European lending and investment ecosystem more efficient, transparent and profitable.
By means of an innovative securitisation solution, CrossLend seamlessly connects originator supply with institutional investor demand, creating uniquely flexible, beneficial opportunities for both. With lenders empowered to lend more and investors able to deploy their capital more efficiently, liquidity is available to flow where it is needed, helping fund Europe’s real economy: a win-win-win situation for all.
Backed by an array of prestigious equity investors from Europe and the U.S., including Lakestar, CME Ventures, Earlybird, ABN AMRO’s Digital Impact Fund, solarisBank and the Luxembourg Future Fund, CrossLend plans to establish a European Debt Exchange.