Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
Berlin / Headquarters
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a creative Senior Frontend Developer with strong Vue. js or React knowledge and experience in full-stack software development who would like to join our open-minded tech team.
What we offer you
Be part of a growing team making fast decisions, where you can watch your ideas and actions come to fruition. This is what adds up to time well-spent – not mere billable hours.
- Creative ownership – drive the business forward with your ideas, launch projects from the ground up and see them through from inception to completion, giving your input and galvanising your colleagues while you bring out the best in each other.
- An opportunity to be the change you want to see: at CrossLend you can use your skills to not only make a good living, but to enhance the transparency of the financial ecosystem.
- Diversity: intellectual as well as cultural – join a welcoming international team of smart and open-minded people, where it’s easy to make friends.
- A Personal Development Plan, along with access to dedicated resources to ensure that you can perform and achieve your potential in your role.
- Work-family-friends balance – step off the treadmill and feel like a human again: our office is all about maintaining a healthy balance between a results-driven work environment and your all-around wellbeing.
What you bring on board
- Versatility towards backend and REST APIs
- Experience with HTML5 (Bootstrap) and CSS3 (SASS/LESS)
- A design-driven mindset
- Experience with building complex components like analytical dashboards or CRM components
- Experience in agile development and Git workflows
- Eagerness to expand your knowledge and passion in sharing your own
- An open-minded attitude towards receiving and giving feedback
- An eye for detail, while always having the bigger picture in mind
- Independence and responsibility, both towards your colleagues and with company stakeholders
Why do we need you
Write new components for our app in Vue.js
- Prepare HTML/CSS Layouts
- Create unit tests for components
- Contribute to the planning of the development roadmap
- Collaborate with backend developers and UX designers to improve usability
What are we doing
CrossLend is developing a platform to connect institutional sellers (originators) and buyers (investors) of loans on a large scale. Originators are providing historical data that are used to create prediction models. Based on the predictions, investors can run several types of analytics to define their investment criteria. Once an investment is done, the platform will be fed with updates about the loan performance to provide further portfolio analysis. This provides investors with a high level of transparency to prevent crashes like the one that happened in 2008.
In an additional step, the purchased loans can be resold on the platform to create a liquid market for loans to enable a better flow of capital between countries in the European Union.
Our Frontend developers ensure that the complex information streams are presented in a reliable and consistent manner for the users. This means that close communication with the UX/UI designers as well as the Backend developers is necessary to deliver a consistent product. We follow a lean development approach on the following tech stack in the frontend:
- Vue.js application
- Bootstrap CSS Framework
- Storybook for managing components