Product Manager – Data Platform (f/m/d)
Berlin / Headquarters
Who we are looking for
As a leading product manager, you will be the captain of your ship when it comes to steering our product with a high-level focus and can deliver the best in a short time and in an agile environment.
You have experience in working with an international team and are not afraid of tackling complex business challenges. You will ultimately work with our originators, investors, our developers and our company executives with a main goal for product success.
What we offer you
A Personal Development Plan, along with access to dedicated resources to ensure that you can be the best in your role.
- Be part of a growing team making fast decisions, where you can watch your ideas and actions come to fruition. This is what adds up to time well-spent – not mere billable hours.
- Creative ownership – drive the business forward with your ideas, launch projects from the ground up and see them through from inception to completion, giving your input and galvanising your colleagues while you bring out the best in each other.
- An opportunity to be the change you want to see: at CrossLend you can use your skills to not only make a good living, but to enhance the transparency of the financial ecosystem.
- Diversity: intellectual as well as cultural – join a welcoming international team of smart and open-minded people, where it’s easy to make friends.
- Work-family-friends balance – step off the treadmill and feel like a human again: our office is all about maintaining a healthy balance between a results-driven work environment and your all-around well being.
What you bring on board
A minimum of 5 years of working experience in the product field of a start-up, FinTech or banking
- You bring a background in any of the following; product management, software engineering or software development
- You have experience working with databases, data standardization, ETL, API, dashboards and reporting
- You bring a solid understanding of the banking and finance landscape in order to be able to drive our product roadmap and strategy forward
- You engineer solutions from inception to completion all whilst working in a logical way, working from the macro to the micro
- You are a master of communication and you speak the language of our developers
- Experience in working with MS Excel and MySQL
- English fluency and ideally some German skills
Why do we need you
To proactively understand the FinTech business domain and constantly expand our knowledge base and bring in best practices
- To understand complex requirements and deliver continuous value to stakeholders in an agile manner
- You will be handling financial data we receive from our originators and investors and you will in the first instance, break the information down and make it usable across departments
- To work with ETL and create a standardized model for loans or credits for scaling, comparability and transparency purposes
- To develop the API, create an interface for external parties to communicate with our system
- To own and automate the report creation for various stakeholders
- To tackle complex challenges and be the bridge between Product, Design, Engineering, QA and Business teams
- To manage communication cross-functionally to break down high level demands into specific implementable tasks
Who are we
Crosslend is developing a platform to connect institutional sellers (originators) and buyers (investors) of loans on a large scale. Originators are providing historical data that is used to create prediction models. Based on the predictions, investors can run several types of analytics to define their investment criteria. Once an investment is done, the platform will be fed with updates about the loan performance to provide further portfolio analysis. This enables a high transparency for the investors to prevent crashes like 2008. In an additional step, the purchased loans can be resold on the platform to create a liquid market for loans to enable a better flow of capital between countries in the European Union.