Junior Project Manager (f/m/d)
Berlin / Headquarters
Who we’re looking for
An ambitious and dynamic business professional looking to apply the competencies gathered in banking and/or in a consultancy firm in the most innovative areas of financial markets, capable of delivering in a prompt and precise manner.
What we offer you
- Growth and learning – senior professionals in their field will engage with you, giving you insights into the workings of the entire organisation. So, roll up your sleeves, put your skills into practice and get stuff done!
- Project ownership – this is the chance to up your game and own your own success! In our offices, you’re not a drop in the ocean: you’ll be listened to and your initiative nurtured
- Healthy teamwork – drive the business forward in a supportive environment, giving your input and galvanising your colleagues while you bring out the best in each other
- Diversity: intellectual as well as cultural – join a welcoming international team of smart and open-minded people, where it’s easy to make friends
- A Personal Development Plan, along with access to dedicated resources to ensure that you can be the best in your role
- Work-family-friends balance – we listen to our employees’ individual needs. Explore some of the additional benefits at the top of our website’s Careers page
What you bring on board
- Fluency in German
- Professional proficiency in English
- Relevant experience in a bank and / or in a consultancy firm
- A degree in a business- and /or a law related university, especially related to finance topics
- Strong interest in capital and financial markets and an affinity for the FinTech industry
- You enjoy to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
- You understand the big picture but at the same time you work thoroughly on the details
- You own your tasks and make sure you deliver results
Why do we need you
- Support the Executive Project Manager in day-to-day business
- Nurture the projects from inception to completion whilst continuously identifying new upcoming related tasks to drive the business further
- Bridge the communication between the executive project manager and the team by aligning business needs with operational requirements
- Support streamlining and improving internal operational processes whilst challenging and re-thinking existing ones
- Conduct research and data gathering on business possibilities, e.g. events, background information
- Prepare business meetings for management, which includes coordination with design team on material
- Attend relevant meetings and assist management in post processing
- Be a part of CrossLend’s strategic alignment
Who are we
CrossLend is a digital debt marketplace with a mission to make the European lending and investment ecosystem more efficient, transparent and profitable.
By means of an innovative securitisation solution, CrossLend seamlessly connects originator supply with institutional investor demand, creating uniquely flexible, beneficial opportunities for both. With lenders empowered to lend more and investors able to deploy their capital more efficiently, liquidity is available to flow where it is needed, helping fund Europe’s real economy: a win-win-win situation for all.
Backed by an array of prestigious equity investors from Europe and the U.S., including Lakestar, CME Ventures, Earlybird, ABN AMRO’s Digital Impact Fund, solarisBank and the Luxembourg Future Fund, CrossLend plans to establish a European Debt Exchange.