Product Manager – Marketplace (f/m/d)
Berlin / Headquarters
Who we’re looking for
As a product manager working on our marketplace, you will ensure that we generate value for our clients, act on opportunities and create a stellar customer experience. Your prime focus will be to improve our current delivery process for our clients. You will not just innovate the user experience but also our business model and the underlying technology.
What we offer you
A Personal Development Plan, along with access to dedicated resources to ensure that you can be the best in your role.
- Be part of a growing team making fast decisions, where you can watch your ideas and actions come to fruition. This is what adds up to time well-spent – not mere billable hours.
- Creative ownership – drive the business forward with your ideas, launch projects from the ground up and see them through from inception to completion, giving your input and galvanising your colleagues while you bring out the best in each other.
- An opportunity to be the change you want to see: at CrossLend you can use your skills to not only make a good living, but to enhance the transparency of the financial ecosystem.
- Diversity: intellectual as well as cultural – join a welcoming international team of smart and open-minded people, where it’s easy to make friends.
- Work-family-friends balance – step off the treadmill and feel like a human again: our office is all about maintaining a healthy balance between a results-driven work environment and your all-around well being.
What you bring on board
A minimum of 5 years of working experience in a B2B setting ideally in FinTech
- You have experience with web applications
- You have working experience with Kanban, Scrum and other agile methodologies in cross-functional teams
- You have proficiency in writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- You engineer solutions from inception to completion all whilst working in a logical way, working from the macro to the micro
- You are a master of communication and you speak the language of our developers and our business team
- English fluency and ideally some German skills
Why do we need you
To proactively understand the FinTech business domain and constantly expand our knowledge base and bring in best practices
- To understand complex requirements and deliver continuous value to stakeholders in an agile manner
- To tackle complex challenges and be the bridge between Product, Design, Engineering, QA, Legal and Business teams
- To enhance and deliver new features and functionalities for our originators and investors as well as the business teams to provide a perfect customer journey
- To handle all customer facing data including our dashboards, report generation and onboarding flows
- To collaborate, contribute and drive the product road map
Who are we
Crosslend is developing a platform to connect institutional sellers (originators) and buyers (investors) of loans on a large scale. Originators are providing historical data that is used to create prediction models. Based on the predictions, investors can run several types of analytics to define their investment criteria. Once an investment is done, the platform will be fed with updates about the loan performance to provide further portfolio analysis. This enables a high transparency for the investors to prevent crashes like 2008. In an additional step, the purchased loans can be resold on the platform to create a liquid market for loans to enable a better flow of capital between countries in the European Union.