Data Engineer (f/m/d)
Berlin / Headquarters
Who we’re looking for
A true data mastermind with exceptional analytical skills who will take responsibility of maintaining the company’s database to optimise it for the business.
What we offer you
- Growth and learning – senior professionals in their field will engage with you, giving you insights into the workings of the entire organisation. So, roll up your sleeves, put your skills into practice and get stuff done!
- Project ownership – this is the chance to up your game and own your own success! In our offices, you’re not a drop in the ocean: you’ll be listened to and your initiatives nurtured
- Healthy teamwork – drive the business forward in a supportive environment, giving your input and galvanising your colleagues while you bring out the best in each other
- Diversity: intellectual as well as cultural – join a welcoming international team of smart and open-minded people, where it’s easy to make friends
- A Personal Development Plan, along with access to dedicated resources to ensure that you can be the best in your role
- Work-family-friends balance – we listen to our employees’ individual needs. Explore some of the additional benefits at the top of our website’s Careers page
What you bring on board
- A degree in Computer Science or similar
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of Linux and Shell and extremely strong experience with SQL
- Familiarity with Pentaho data integration, database Schema Design and Evolution
- Ability to develop workflows with Apache Airflow or similar
- Understanding and first-hand experience with Web APIs (REST, GraphQL)
Why do we need you
- To model ETL processes, schedule workflows, transform and transition data with Apache Airflow
- To transform and sanitize data
- To connect our internal data warehouse with external sources
- To own the dataflow and ensure data integrity, reliability, consistency and availability
- To create a robust and scalable framework for connecting external interfaces
- To work closely with Data Science to get the most out of the information flow
Who are we
CrossLend is a digital debt marketplace with a mission to make the European lending and investment ecosystem more efficient, transparent and profitable.
By means of an innovative securitisation solution, CrossLend seamlessly connects originator supply with institutional investor demand, creating uniquely flexible, beneficial opportunities for both. With lenders empowered to lend more and investors able to deploy their capital more efficiently, liquidity is available to flow where it is needed, helping fund Europe’s real economy: a win-win-win situation for all.
Backed by an array of prestigious equity investors from Europe and the U.S., including Lakestar, CME Ventures, Earlybird, ABN AMRO’s Digital Impact Fund, solarisBank and the Luxembourg Future Fund, CrossLend plans to establish a European Debt Exchange.