Capital Markets Analyst (f/m/d)
Who we’re looking for
A sharp, self-starter with financial modelling skills across a variety of asset types and masters the ability to convert complex financials into a clear story. Needless to say you are an Excel Ninja.
What we offer you
- Really make your time matter: we are a growing team making fast decisions – your actions will have an impact
- Drive the business forward with your ideas – launch projects from the ground and see them through from inception to completion, giving your input and galvanising your colleagues while you bring out the best in each other
- Be the change you want to see: at CrossLend you can use your skills to not only make a good living, but to enhance the transparency of the financial ecosystem
- Join a welcoming international team of smart and open-minded people, where it’s easy to make friends
- Develop your skills: our personal development plan includes dedicated resources to ensure you have all the tools you need to evolve.
- Step off the treadmill and be a human again: our office is all about a healthy work-life balance, with an emphasis on results
What you bring on board
- BBA in finance, mathematics or an engineering major
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in investment banking, private equity or hedge funds
- DCF modeling experience across various asset classes along with bond or loan modeling knowledge
- Experience with securitised products
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the varying characteristics of different asset classes and loan types
- Ability to create complex and bespoke cash flow models from the ground up
- Ability to quickly and efficiently analyse and stratify large data sets; expert in excel functionality (programming languages are a plus)
- Ability to handle and effectively prioritise multiple requests
- Willing to work in an environment with fluid, flexible, and often changing goals and deadlines
- Knowledge or experience with rating agencies is a plus
Why do we need you
- Responsible for the analysis of loan portfolios and specific loan originator products; creation of cash flow models based on the analysis
- Become the analytical expert and point person by understanding each deal opportunity in-depth
- Present and share the analysis and detailed knowledge in order to support the business development and sales teams in their decision-making process for potential business partnerships with loan originators and institutional investors
- Produce marketing materials for our clients – both loan originators and institutional investors
- Analyse and validate historic cash flow payments to be used on our platform
- Implement scalable solutions for building, maintaining and verifying transaction cash flow models for portfolios distributed on our platform; always active in streamlining processes and tasks
- Contribute to the development of new analytical tools on our platform
- Coordinate with the business development and sales teams in the due diligence process undertaken by potential investors (whether equity investment or investment in CrossLend notes via the platform)
Who are we
CrossLend is a digital debt marketplace with a mission to make the European lending and investment ecosystem more efficient, transparent and profitable.
By means of an innovative securitisation solution, CrossLend seamlessly connects originator supply with institutional investor demand, creating uniquely flexible, beneficial opportunities for both. With lenders empowered to lend more and investors able to deploy their capital more efficiently, liquidity is available to flow where it is needed, helping fund Europe’s real economy: a win-win-win situation for all.
Backed by an array of prestigious equity investors from Europe and the U.S., including Lakestar, CME Ventures, Earlybird, ABN AMRO’s Digital Impact Fund, solarisBank and the Luxembourg Future Fund, CrossLend plans to establish a European Debt Exchange.